- Does your venue have first page placement on a Google text search of “wedding venues southwestern Ontario” ?
- Does your wedding venue appear on a Google map search?
If your answer is NO, you need a complete review of your efforts to promote your wedding venue business. We can help.
Our review will:
- Maximize revenue from all outdoor spaces at your venue for photographs, ceremonies, receptions and packages of all or some of these.
- Update your website. Include a blog section, bridal thank you letters, a questionnaire that elicits real client feedback. It simply must be a terrific wedding venue website.
- Link your website and 10-15 social media platforms.
- Convert your Facebook & other social media pages to places where real people show & tell fabulous stories about your venue.
- Develop SEO strategies to promote your wedding venue business.
- List 15-20 bridal directories where your venue should be listed.
- Use your past wedding database to market to friends & relatives of your brides & their guests.
- Show how to conduct at least 2 weddings simultaneously.
Use your Data
- Start to collect & display at least 500 references.
- Use the anniversary dates of past clients to promote your wedding venue business to their friends and relatives.
- Boost wedding ceremonies on off peak days and separately from receptions.
- List & make effective use of all of your indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Increase the potential size of weddings at your venue.
- Operations: Review of your wedding operations to address key issues of profit margin and liability.
- Contracts: Analyse your wedding contracts to clarify your clients rights and responsibilities.
- Physical plant: Review your venue’s physical plant from inventory receipt to storage, prep, holding & presentation.
- Menus: Streamline your menus to simplify prep and increase margins and customer appeal
- Suppliers: Assess the contribution by your suppliers to promote your wedding venue business in their marketing.
- Off-peak days: Promote weekday & Sunday events
- Coordination: Offer planning & coordination services before & during the wedding.