For 35 years we have provided event management for special events of all sorts and sizes.
Event management for multi-national clients such as UPS, Honda Canada, as well as sporting events such as the Grey Cup, the Olympics or Breast Cancer Walkathons. Guest numbers at our events reached the thousands. Events of every type and size.
- Company Picnics
- Condominium & New Home Open Houses
- Employee Appreciation Awards
- New Product Launches
- Plant Openings
- Shareholders Meetings
- Tenant Appreciation Days
- TV Show Launches
- Civic Award Events
- Fund Raising Galas
- Political Rallies
- Barn Dances
- Car Shows
- Sailing Regattas
- Winter Festivals
- Change of Command Ceremonies
- Formal Mess Dinners
- New Years Day Levées
- Date Selection
- When to host the event? Avoid conflicts with major entertainment or sporting events, work or school holiday schedules, plant shutdowns, etc.
- Day Selection
- What days of the week to host an event to maximize guest attendance
- Time of Day Schedule
- When to wrap up an event and how to work backward from there for the event start time
- Food Service
- Selection of menus & suppliers
- Selection of all entertainment & suppliers
- Selection of tents, tables, decorations, etc. & suppliers
- Set the budget and establish what that money can buy OR list all the desired event features and determine how much it will all cost.
- Establish the client’s key goals for the event. Sales? Improved H.R.? What are the most important event elements to achieve these goals?
- Pulling the event together on game day.